I still love the homemade birthday cards from my kids, even when they’re 25 years old. Received this one last week from my (younger) daughter…
Things to do on your birthday:
1. Take a lot of pregnant pauses [something I’m known for, especially among family members]
2. Thoroughly clean the kitchen, then declare that “kitchen is closed!”
3. Bleach the crap out of something [it’s true, I love to use lots the bleach when doing the laundry]
4. Play on iPad until you fall asleep with your mouth open
5. Be generally awesome and wonderful
Love you, Papa!